Scott Ransom 720 Full Suspension Enduro Mountain Bike 2019
Helping you ride like never before, the Ransom packs 170mm of travel front and rear that works perfectly in unison with Scott’s TwinLoc suspension system. The Ransom 720 has the burly Fox 36 Float Performance Air forks and the Fox NUDE T EVOL shock to rear, giving you 170mm of trail eating travel that can literally take on anything.
The new Nude shock features the new Ramp Adjust setting and has 3 trail modes. Thanks to modern suspension design and Scott’s TwinLoc suspension system the Ransom climbs well too and lets you change the suspension settings as you ride.
A SRAM Eagle 12 speed drivetrain helps you to power up those climbs with equally generous gearing for descending as fast as you dare. The Shimano MT520 hydraulic disc brakes provide ample stopping power with the incredible grip and durability of the famous Maxxis Minion DHF tyres keeping you glued to the trail in all the right places. The Ransom is finished with a host of lightweight, quality Syncros components, including the Syncros dropper seatpost.
- Ransom Alloy SL Frame
- TwinLoc Suspension System
- Grip3 remote, 3-Modes, 15x110mm QR axle, Lockout
- SCOTT custom w. travel & geo adj., 3 modes, large air volume, Travel 170-120-Lockout
- Syncros Revelstoke 2.5 TR Wheels
- Syncros Dropper Post and Parts
- Ransom Alloy SL 6011
- custom butted / VLK Virtual 4 Link kinematic
- 27.5" (2.6 & 2.8) and 29" (2.4 & 2.6) tire compatible with Geo -BB adj.
- TBC Trunnion box construction / Boost 12x148mm
- FOX 36 Float Performance Air
- Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle
- 44mm offset / tapered steerer
- Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 170mm travel
- FOX NUDE T EVOL Trunnion
- SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj.
- 3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control-Descend
- custom large air volume / DPS / Reb. Adj.
- Travel 170-120-Lockout / 205X65mm
- SCOTT TwinLoc TSP Technology
- Suspension-Seatpost Remote
- below Bar / 3 modes / integ. Grip clamp
- Syncros Pro Press Fit E2 / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8"
- OD 50/62mm / ID 44/56mm
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM NX / Eagle 12 Speed
- SRAM NX Eagle Trigger
- Shimano MT520 4 Piston Disc
- 203/F and 180/R mm SM-RT66 Rotor
- SRAM NX Eagle DUB Boost
- SCOTT custom
- SRAM DUB PF integrated / shell 41x92mm
- Syncros Hixon 1.5 Rise / Alloy 20140D.B.
- 20mm rise / 8° / 780mm
- Syncros Pro lock-on grips
- Syncros XM1.5 / Alloy 6061
- integrated Spacer & Top Cup / 31.8mm / 0° / 1 1/8"
- Syncros Dropper 2.0 / Remote
- 31.6mm / S 125mm / M & L & XL 150mm
- Syncros Tofino 2.0 / CRMO rails
- Syncros Revelstoke 2.5 6 Bolt
- F: 15x110mm, R: 12x148mm Boost
- 30mm Tubeless ready rim 28H
- SRAM CN NX Eagle
- SRAM NX / PG1230 / 11-50 T
- Front : Maxxis Minion DHF / 2.6" / 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR / 3C Maxx Terra
- Rear : Maxxis Minion DHF / 2.6" / 120TPI Kevlar Bead
- EXO / Silk Shield / TR / 3C Maxx Terra
- Syncros Trail Fender
Approx weights in KG
Approx weights in LBS
When the ransom was originally launched in 2006, it probably came as a bit of a surprise for the mtb industry. It was unusual to have a bike with 160mm of travel front and rear with great descending capability and that pedaled so well. At the time, the equalizer shock was leading the pack. Now, almost 13 years later, the ransom is back, and again hopes to shake the tree. 170mm of travel front and rear, up mountains, down them even faster, and as light as can be, the ransom is ready to turn heads once more.